- Bid the most you are willing to pay for the item. The program will automatically bid the lowest amount possible for you to have the high bid.
- All bids are final. Retraction of a bid will result in bidder being banned from PoliceAuctions.com.
- Users who place fraudulent bids will be banned from PoliceAuctions.com.
- Payment is due upon completion of the auction. If paying by check or money order, the bidder must ensure the check or money order is received by PoliceAuctions.com no later than 48 hours (2 days) from the end of the auction.
- No item will be shipped until payment is received. In the case of payment by check no order will ship until funds have cleared. (It is recommended that Cashiers check or Money Order when paying by check to avoid delays in shipping)
- Non-payment results in forfeit of item and exclusion from bidding on future auctions.
- Use of any 3rd party software to facilitate bidding or to engage in sniping of auctions is strictly prohibitted.
- First time buyer limits may be imposed in accordance with our terms of service.
- You must review and agree to auction terms before bidding.